Warning: Illegal string offset 'gallery' in /homepages/11/d334576326/htdocs/WPCDSite/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php on line 25

Warning: Illegal string offset 'gallerycat' in /homepages/11/d334576326/htdocs/WPCDSite/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php on line 26

Warning: Illegal string offset 'gallerynpostexcerpt' in /homepages/11/d334576326/htdocs/WPCDSite/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 115

Warning: Illegal string offset 'outskin' in /homepages/11/d334576326/htdocs/WPCDSite/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 144

Warning: Illegal string offset 'inskin' in /homepages/11/d334576326/htdocs/WPCDSite/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 157

Warning: Illegal string offset 'gallerynpostexcerpt' in /homepages/11/d334576326/htdocs/WPCDSite/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 115

Warning: Illegal string offset 'outskin' in /homepages/11/d334576326/htdocs/WPCDSite/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 144

Warning: Illegal string offset 'inskin' in /homepages/11/d334576326/htdocs/WPCDSite/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 157

who knew…..

Home Forums Connect who knew…..

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Danny Ray 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

RichDuck

my discovery of Christian Deism

Rev Eric

i am a Christian Deism….
    for me Jesus is not god but a teacher of love to is followers.

billmc

Same here. I am a Christian Deist. I was one before I even knew what it was. :) But I’ve been a “confessing” CD for 3 years now. Not easy to find places where we can chat, though.

developer
    Keymaster

Hopefully you can use this site to communicate.

Rev Eric

I do not know if i’m allowed to mention my forum in here, i’ll try hoping that is ok http://www.deistforum.org, it is new and we have only 11 members, it is deist but also open to other faith as well

Rev Eric

Caigen, you did visit my forum?

Rev Eric

ok Caigen that is fine

but really what are you looking for?

Rev Eric

To chat only here

It have and sure you already visited the 2 sites related to it, mine is under construction and I’am not completely Christian as i do not accept Jesus as God, I am more Deist than anything else, my relation with Christianity is as i follow Jesus peace and love teaching, i believe that is was a reformer in his own religion and also a healer, other than that not much, I am adding to my site
    my own vision that part is not publish yet http://www.universallifechurchofdeism.com/theoEn, and what I have came from wiki, and base on the historic Jesus, I am in process at writing more pages with my discovery, going from the creation to what we know today about Christianity as a faith that started to change specially in USA were believers are adding part of other religion and/or spirituality to it.

Danny Ray

Rev: My version of being a Christian seems very similar to yours. Wonder if you’ve read any of Bart Ehrman’s or Elaine Pagels’ stuff? Also your site name-are you ordained?

Rev Eric

hello Danny,

sorry i do not know Bart Ehrman’s or Elaine Pagels and could be due to the fact that I’m French Canadian and it have so many….

as for your other question here a link

http://www.universallifechurchofdeism.com/ulcod_clergy.html

have a nice day!

Eric

developer
    Keymaster

Caigen, currently you can use gravatar to display a personalized image in the forum.

Also could you explain the lost posts?

Thanks

Rev Eric

Danny can you get to me via this link http://www.universallifechurchofdeism.com/ulcod_clergy.html
    if you don’t have my email access from my profile, I have a question for you…

Danny Ray

Eric:
    Wow, you have a well-developed site. Currently I’m controlling my ADD-like tendencies of overextending myself by staying focused on fewer sites that I actively follow on the web. Do appreciate your ideas. I also follow the Unified Deism site and find it very good, unfortunately having trouble with speed when on their site.
    Danny Ray

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2011 Christian Deism
Developed by Sovereign Image